CH340G USB To TTL(Serial) Converter For Arduino Nano Raspberry Pi
- Built-in USB to TTL Transfer chip.
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects.
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU.
- Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output, work with 3.3v and 5 V target device.
- The mini-module is designed specifically for STC download and ARDUINO PRO supports all series of STC
- Supports WIN7/VISTA/MAC/LINUX(32 bit /64-bit system)
CP2102(6-pin) USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter
- Brand new and high quality
- Included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
- With 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- With three LEDs: power indicator, data reception indicator, the data transmission indicator, working status
- Meets the USB2.0 specification requirements
- With self-recovery fuse. In the event of the accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader
- Asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshake and modulation controller interface signals
- The supported data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and parity bits
DB9 Female Screw Terminal to RS232 RS485 Conversion Board
- Brings all 9 pins of a DB9 connector to screw terminal blocks
- Adapter used for communication debug
- 9 pcs signal line was all lead out, name and number clearly labeled;
- All-copper DR9 seat, anti-oxidation, better contact;
- Military board, three anti-paint sprays an entire board, corrosion-resistant;
- Terminal spacing 3.96MM, screw hole diameter 2MM, need to use a width of 2MM screwdriver for assembly;
- Use of environmentally friendly copper terminals, through IS0-9001.
IIC/I2C Serial Interface Adapter Module
- 5V power supply.
- Serial I2C control of LCD display using PCF8574.
- Backlight can be enabled or disabled via a jumper on the board.
- Contrast control via a potentiometer.
- Can have 8 modules on a single I2C bus (change address via solder jumpers)address, allowing.
MAX485 TTL To RS485
- On-board MAX485 chip, A low power consumption for the RS-485 communication, slew-rate limited transceiver.
- A low power consumption for the RS-485 communication
- Onboard then 5.08 (mm) pitch 2P terminal to facilitate RS-485 communication wiring.
- Slew-rate limited transceiver
- All pins of the chip have been lead to can be controlled through the microcontroller.
- Convenient RS-485 communication wiring
- Multiple Units can be connected to the same RS-485 bus wiring.
- All Chip pins are brought out for proper controls
PL2303 PL2303HX USB To TTL(Serial) Converter Module – 5 Pin
- Adopt imported controller PL2303HX, which can stabilize the flash with high speed
- 500mA self-recovery fuse for protection
- Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time
- Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface, easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that needs power
- The entire board is coated by the high quality transparent heat-shrinkable sleeve, making the PCB in insulation state from outside,
- so that the board won’t be burnt down by material shortcut.
- Electrostatic package ensures the board will not be damaged before use
PL2303 TA Download Cable USB to TTL RS232 Module USB to Serial
- Built-in TTL COM PC-PL2303HX Chip.
- Standard USB type and TTL 4 pin connector
- Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs
- Available for Linux, Mac, WinCE, and Windows (XP, 7), Win 8
- Cable Length: 1M
- Net Weight: 30gm
USB to RS485 Converter Adapter Support WIN7 XP Vista Linux Mac OS
- Fully compliant USB 2.0 standard, backward compatible with USB1.1
- Support System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Linux, MacOS, and WinCE5.0 drive
- Baud Rate Range: 75bps – 115200bps, up to 6Mbps
- Supports Plug, Play and hot-swap ( USB side)
- Better than using CH341D chip or similar chip to support the laptop USB port.
- Communication distance up to 1.2KM
USB to RS485 TTL Serial Converter Adapter FT232
- Baud rate: 300 – 9216000bps, automatically detecting the serial signal data rate
- Load capacity: support multipoint, each converter allows RS485 interface device to connect 32
- Interface Protection: TVS tube protection, USB self-recovery protection
- Support Windows98/ME/2000/XP/WIN7/Vista, Linux, Mac
- It can be up to 32 devices on the bus.
USB TO UART TTL 5V 3.3V FT232RL Download Cable To Serial Adapter Module For Arduino
- Standard interface layout, compatible with a variety of Arduinos such as the Pro Mini
- Original FTDI FT232 chip, stable performance
- USB power has current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status LED indicators
- Mini USB Port Connection
- Support 3.3V, 5V