1602 LCD Board Keypad Shield Blue Backlight
- Provides a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections etc.
- It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD.
- The keypad consists of 6 keys select, up, right, down, left and reset.
- To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface only uses one ADC channel.
- The key value is read out through a 5 stage voltage divider.
Pro Micro 5V 16M Mini Leonardo Microcontroller Development Board For Arduino
- ATMEGA32U4 running in 5V / 16MHz
- Support Arduino IDE V1.0.1
- Micro USB interface programming on the board
- Four 10-bit ADC pin
- 12 digital I / O (5 PWM capability)
- Rx and Tx hardware serial connection