Stepper Motor Driver
3D Printer Controller Board RAMPS 1.4 Arduino Mega Shield RepRap Prusa Model
- Supply Voltage: 12V
- Standard interfaces (as that of the extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- 3 MOSFET’s are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed.
- Support 5 stepper drive board
CNC shield V3 for Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion board
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Coolant enable
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)