Hall Effect Sensor
ACS758LCB-050B Hall-Effect-Based Linear Current Sensor IC
- Integrated shield greatly reduces capacitive coupling from the current conductor to die due to high dV/dt signals, and prevents offset drift in high-side, high-voltage applications.
- Total output error improvement through gain and offset trim over temperature.
- Small package size, with easy mounting capability.
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.