CNC shield V3 for Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion board
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Coolant enable
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
Stepper Motor Driver
MACH3 Interface Board CNC 5 Axis with Optocoupler for Stepper Motor Driver and USB cableStepper Motor Driver
MACH3 Interface Board CNC 5 Axis with Optocoupler for Stepper Motor Driver and USB cable
- Compatible with MACH3, Linux CNC (EMC2) etc. parallel-control CNC software.
- USB power supply and peripherals power phase are separate to protect computer security.
- All the signals are to-isolate which can protect your computer security.
- 5-input interface to define the Limit, Emergence-Stop, Cutter alignment, etc.
- Wide input voltage range: 12-24V, and with anti-reverse function.
- One relay output control interface, accessed by the spindle motor or the air pump, water pump, etc.