1602 LCD Board Keypad Shield Blue Backlight
- Provides a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections etc.
- It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD.
- The keypad consists of 6 keys select, up, right, down, left and reset.
- To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface only uses one ADC channel.
- The key value is read out through a 5 stage voltage divider.
L293D Motor Driver/Servo Shield for Arduino
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
Prototype Shield V3.0 For Arduino Mega with breadboard
- The shield can support being fully assembled with Arduino MEGA
- Support soldering components directly on this shield
- Support sticking the mini breadboards on this shield
- Reset button up top
- Mainboard aureate quadrate
- With SOP28 SMT components encapsulation
Sensor Shield V5 Expansion Board For Arduino
- Retain the merits of the V4.0 version
- Laminated design
- PCB immersion gold processing technology
- IIC interface
- Bluetooth module communication interface
- SD card module communication interface
- APC220 wireless rf modules communication interface
- RB URF v1.1 ultrasonic sensors interface
- 12864 LCD string of line and parallel interface
- 32 servo controller interface
UNO Proto Shield prototype expansion board with SYB-170 mini breadboard
- It has a nice standard 0.1″x0.1″ prototyping grid with big pads
- Comes with Stacking headers and plain header, choose whichever you want when soldering together
- An IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- Two 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors