Stepper Motor Driver
3D Printer Controller Board RAMPS 1.4 Arduino Mega Shield RepRap Prusa Model
- Supply Voltage: 12V
- Standard interfaces (as that of the extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- 3 MOSFET’s are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed.
- Support 5 stepper drive board
L293D Motor Driver/Servo Shield for Arduino
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
Prototype Shield V3.0 For Arduino Mega with breadboard
- The shield can support being fully assembled with Arduino MEGA
- Support soldering components directly on this shield
- Support sticking the mini breadboards on this shield
- Reset button up top
- Mainboard aureate quadrate
- With SOP28 SMT components encapsulation
Uno+WiFi R3 AtMega328p+NodeMSU ESP8266 8mb Memory USB-TTL CH340G Compatible for Arduino UNO